Wednesday 30 May 2012


..."Try not. Do, or do not." --- Yoda....

This blog was due to start ages ago. Being not a very fond fan of blogging, it was backlogged and left on my To-Do List for quite awhile. Finally, I think this should start right about now...or it will never see the light of day...EVER.

I cannot promise if the information found here should be useful to the readers out there (though i hope at the very least, provide some entertainment value). 

A little short write-up on myself...
I am a ninja (a.k.a events organiser) by day, (and now,officially,) a part-time student by evening and a Ju-On by night...i am insomniac by nature so i find it hard to sleep before midnight. 

Work as an events organiser keeps me really busy...tons of emails to follow-up, venues to book, P&L to prepare before events, catering to arrange, marketing of event to monitor, execution of event during event day and of course, post-event reports to submit (sounds easy but SERIOUSLY)...the stunts and magic i have to 'perform' when events only have short turnaround time... it takes a ninja to successfully perform the above-mentioned tasks...

Then, now, I have school. Like can I torture myself anymore? Oh well, it's really now or never. Not getting any younger. Unable to go past the 'ceiling' now. Sooooo.., not much of a choice but to take that step and finally get that piece of paper that will open more doors for me. 2years. Hopefully it'll come to past quickly.

Ever since I was introduced to yoga by a close girlfriend of mine, I have been won over to doing yoga as much as I can. Health has improved tremendously eversince fateful 2008 incident. Helped in quitting smoking. And of course, I'm more flexible now, this helps me when I need to be ninja during "CGW" (this is a mega big event in my company; occurs once a year).

I actually like to cook. Every once in awhile, I would get curious as to how a dish is made and I will Google the recipe and cook a storm myself. Sometimes a failure, other times passable and occasionally, a success [I will post recipes in this blog as well :) so do check my other posts].

Enuf said.

xoxo
Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment